We attempt to describe our products completely and truthfully. If you are unhappy with your purchase or it is not what you expected, contact us within 14 days of receipt of your item. No refund or exchange will be made after this time has elapsed unless specific arrangements are made with us.
All returns must be received within 14 days of contact.
- Products that have been opened or partially used cannot be returned.
- Returns are handled on an individual basis, with either credit for your purchase or replacement with a similar product.
- Returns must be unused, unmarked, undamaged, and in original condition and cartons.
- Refunds will be applied to the credit card or Paypal account used to make the purchase. If this is not possible for any reason, a store credit will be issued for the amount of the refund.
- All original shipping charges and return shipping charges are non-refundable. FREE SHIPPING does not mean there are no shipping charges incurred by us. If a product is returned per our Return Policy, these normal shipping charges will be deducted if the item is returned through no fault of ours.
- In the event that we ship an item other than the one you ordered, Modern Herb Shop will cover return shipping costs and promptly ship out the correct item. Please contact Modern Herb Shop at 530.503.7147 to receive a Merchandise Return Authorization number and shipping label.
- Modern Herb Shop is not responsible for damage that occurred during shipping. In the event damage should occur during shipping, purchaser must have driver note damage at time of acceptance then contact shipping carrier immediately to file a shipping claim. Modern Herb Shop will help with the claim process if help is needed.
- All returned goods are subject to inspection prior to giving credit.
- There is no restocking or return fee.
- Packages returned to us by the post office/shipper will be fully refunded, less the original shipping charge, as long as the contents are resellable.
International Returns or Packages Refused
If the package is returned because of an address error made by the customer, or the customer refuses the package, or the contents are not allowed into the country by customs, the customer will be responsible for any additional costs charged to The Modern Herb Shop for the return of the package. While we may issue credit for some or all of your original purchase, all shipping charges are non-refundable.
Returned Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA)
Contact us by form or email at email@example.com or by phone 530.503.7147 to receive a Returned Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA). This number must accompany your return. All returns must be received within two weeks of issuance of your RMA.